Who We Are
Medibank’s Garrison Health Services (GHS) is responsible for delivering the health services to the Australian Defence Force across the country. The GHS team manages and coordinates the primary healthcare experts, on base in the health clinics, where seamless quality healthcare is our number one goal.
This role is perfect for someone interested in their next career challenge, where networking and collaboration is vital, providing a unique snap shot of how the broader business operates.
The Operations Support Coordinator is a key member of the team, often referred to as the ‘Garrison Go-To’ person. This role works closely with the operations team to provide efficient and effective administrative support for the national program. This will have a specific focus on supporting the lifecycle of 350+ clinicians on base through auxiliary processes including on-boarding, training and logistics. Another key element is providing workforce planning support for the Regional Services Managers and the VIC Directly Delivery Team.
A mandatory requirement of this role is to have an Australian citizenship in order to hold a baseline security clearance.
The types of experience we like to see:
- Previous experience in a health service environment
- Experience working with different IT/system platforms
- Proficient with excel (essential)
- Demonstrated ability to work comfortably in a high volume, fast pace and demanding office environment
Key qualities that make you stand out from the crowd:
- Has a problem-solving attitude and takes initiative to find or suggest realistic solutions
To find out more about what life on base is like for a GHS employee watch our video.