We're passionate about nurturing careers.
We support new innovation and thinking, and openly collaborate and share new ideas. We're healthy and active in our lives and wellbeing is encouraged at every level. Our people play an important role in the future of health and healthcare and we believe that working together, we're stronger.
ahm is committed to making health insurance more affordable and accessible for more Australians. With hundreds of thousands of members, we offer a simple range of hospital and flexible extras products. Based from our contact centre located in Wollongong, ahm has been backed by Australia's leading private health insurer Medibank Private Limited since 2009.
As a Team Leader within Sales & Retention at ahm you will actively manage, support and coach outbound retention staff in efficiently and effectively actioning various outbound retention campaigns whilst maintaining required performance, customer service and compliance quality standards in line with best practice procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Actively lead, engage and develop your team to drive strong performance results;
- Coach and inspire your team to meet set KPIs;
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is made a clear priority in the business;
- Introduce and facilitate initiatives to improve retention across the business;
- Play a key role in delivering customer, operational, people and financial targets for the centre and be responsible for the operational performance and overall direction of your team.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in a sales/retention leadership role, preferably within an insurance based industry.
- Have a proven track record of motivating your team to meet their sales/retention targets within a fast paced environment and have a genuine passion for sales and retention;
- Have strong business acumen and the ability to think strategically to successfully contribute to our retention strategy;
- Experienced in developing a team to successfully cross sell to different insurance products and upsell within the current product range;
- Previous experience working in a call centre, using an auto-dialler would be beneficial but is not essential
What We Offer
In return for your hard work we offer a great remuneration package and a range of fantastic benefits. Furthermore, we take the health and wellbeing of our employees seriously, offering flexible working conditions and encouraging wellbeing at all levels of life.
ahm is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
A Career at ahm adds up to more. More achievement. More progress. More passion and more innovation for health. For a career option that will suit you better, click to apply.