We’re passionate about nurturing careers.
We support new innovation and thinking, and openly collaborate and share new ideas. We're healthy and active in our lives and wellbeing is encouraged at every level. Our people play an important role in the future of health and healthcare and we believe that working together, we're stronger.
Medibank is a leading private health insurer with 40 years of experience delivering better health to Australians. We look after the health cover needs of millions of customers and deliver a wide range of programs to support health and wellbeing in the community.
Due to a number of promotions across the Marketing team we now have a number of Marketing Specialist opportunities available. These roles will support the acquisition marketing activities for our Consumer and Corporate portfolios with a particular focus on digital and non-traditional marketing channels. Working closely with the Marketing Manager you will take ownership of a range of marketing and communication campaigns to drive prospects and new client acquisition. You will also:
- Develop and deliver end to end multi-channel marketing campaigns for B2C audiences, including digital assets, website, retail POS, marketing collateral, LAM, merchandise, promotions, events/conferences and sponsorships;
- Work with and build relationships across the marketing team and the broader business portfolios including sales teams, frontline and product teams to ensure they are informed of campaign development and launch;
- Manage campaign budgets and report to ensure accuracy, continuous improvement and cost efficiency;
- Grow digital capability by introducing innovative solutions to streamline campaign and sales tool management efficiency;
- Track and report on campaign performance progress, competitor activity and final ROI and campaign effectiveness.
We are looking for a marketing professional with 4+years’ experience. You have a background in acquisition marketing communications, ideally gained in a large corporate environment, where you have been responsible for developing and executing multiple, end to end, omni-channel campaigns to a diverse audience. You excel and enjoy working in an environment with multiple and cross-functional stakeholders such as sales teams, product/portfolio teams and agencies. You have a can do attitude and will thrive working in a fast paced, supportive and high performing marketing team.
What We Offer
In return for your hard work we offer a range of great benefits, including subsidised private health insurance, travel insurance and pet insurance. Furthermore, we take the health and wellbeing of our employees seriously, offering flexible working conditions and encouraging wellbeing at all levels of life.
Medibank is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
A Career at Medibank adds up to more. More achievement. More progress. More passion and more innovation for health.
For a career option that will suit you better, click to apply.
Please note, if this position attracts a large volume of interest, the closing date for applications may be brought forward. With this in mind, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.