We’re passionate about nurturing careers.
We support new innovation and thinking, and openly collaborate and share new ideas. We're healthy and active in our lives and wellbeing is encouraged at every level. Our people play an important role in the future of health and healthcare and we believe that working together, we're stronger.
Medibank is a leading private health insurer with 40 years of experience delivering better health to Australians. We look after the health cover needs of millions of customers and deliver a wide range of programs to support health and wellbeing in the community.
The CX Designer is responsible for supporting the CX design strategy for a range of projects and initiatives across Medibank’s channels. The role will support both the CX team and the broader design practice in executing CX projects.
Key responsibilities include;
- Taking an active role in design research, scope/definition, design and development in support of both our baseline and future state customer experiences
- Apply agreed tools and practices including personas and experience design principles to ensure alignment of key strategic initiatives
- Regularly review work practices to identify improvements and simplify processes and decision making
- Take responsibility for delivering expected outcomes on time and to standard, giving credit to teams and individuals as appropriate
You are a passionate and customer focussed designer with experience with using personas, design principles, user testing metrics and test approaches, with the ability to conceptualise and provide strong visual communication.
Other key criteria include;
- Experience in applying human centred design to real business problems.
- Basic knowledge of CX, key marketing, digital and health product trends and approaches.
- Understanding of key design methodologies and tools
- Experience designing for customer behaviour through prototyping.
What We Offer
In return for your hard work we offer a range of great benefits, including subsidised private health insurance, travel insurance and pet insurance. Furthermore, we take the health and wellbeing of our employees seriously, offering flexible working conditions and encouraging wellbeing at all levels of life.
Medibank is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
A Career at Medibank adds up to more. More achievement. More progress. More passion and more innovation for health.
For a career option that will suit you better, click to apply.