We're passionate about nurturing careers.
We support new innovation and thinking, and openly collaborate and share new ideas. We're healthy and active in our lives and wellbeing is encouraged at every level. Our people play an important role in the future of health and healthcare and we believe that working together, we're stronger
Medibank is a leading private health insurer with 40 years of experience delivering better health to Australians. We look after the health cover needs of millions of customers and deliver a wide range of programs to support health and wellbeing in the community
The Marketing Planning and Performance Lead plays a key role within the Marketing team, driving the efficient and effective delivery of the integrated marketing program of activities across the total Marketing team and our business partners.
Leading a team of four, this role is critical in supporting projects in terms of program management including project planning; performance reporting and insight; opex and contract management for the entire marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing Effectiveness you will also be responsible for the following:
- Develop and operationalise performance rhythm to drive business performance improvements;
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing program of work with strategy lead and heads of within Marketing team;
- Actively manage resourcing of critical projects / workload within Marketing & anticipate future needs, including managing progress tracking of timelines, milestones & deadlines;
- Develop planning and go-to-market processes to support the marketing team including the adoption of innovative processes and tools;
- Manage overarching relationships with external suppliers and oversee contract management for Marketing;
- Lead the development and delivery of key performance reporting and insight especially in digital;
- Build strong cross functional relationships across marketing, product, sales & service and legal and compliance teams;
- Lead and develop a small team with a diverse range of marketing skills.
You will have highly developed stakeholder management skills with the ability to coach and influence people across all levels to achieve outcomes. Your positive, proactive approach with a "make it happen" attitude will be essential to your success in this role. Additionally you will possess the following:
- 8+ years' experience as a Marketing professional and at least 3 years in a leadership role;
- Strong experience in Program/Project Management including resource planning;
- Able to manage multiple complex initiatives simultaneously;
- Innovative mind-set with the ability to drive best practice and new methodologies;
- Strong financial management and business acumen.
A career at Medibank adds up to more. More achievement. More progress. More passion and more innovation for health.
For an option that will suit you better
To apply: click on the 'Apply' button below, fill in an online application form and attach your current resume
Please note, if this position attracts a large volume of interest, the closing date for applications may be brought forward. With this in mind, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.