We're passionate about nurturing careers.
We support new innovation and thinking, and openly collaborate and share new ideas. We're healthy and active in our lives and wellbeing is encouraged at every level. Our people play an important role in the future of health and healthcare and we believe that working together, we're stronger.
Medibank is a leading private health insurer with 40 years of experience delivering better health to Australians. We look after the health cover needs of millions of customers and deliver a wide range of programs to support health and wellbeing in the community.
Our Customer Strategy & Insights team operates as a Management Consultancy within our business. If you are currently working within a Consulting firm but would like to be more closely connected to the outcomes of your work – this is your opportunity.
As a Strategy Manager you will frame, scope and solve strategic problems, and identify future and growth opportunities for Medibank and our customers. While working collaboratively across the business, you will apply structured, innovative and customer-focused problem-solving techniques, both contributing to Medibank's future and delivering immediate term impact.
Some of the problems you will help us solve:
- Designing the future of our channels and defining how our customers will interact with us;
- Developing break-through propositions and experiences in Health & Wellbeing space; and
- Exploring and testing disruptive products and business models with a potential to transform the industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and assessing strategic issues and opportunities through advanced qualitative and quantitative analyses;
- Leading the development of initiatives and plans that operationalise responses to key findings with relevant business units and subject matter experts;
- Evaluating and developing commercial partnership opportunities within and outside of health industry;
- Managing project teams, providing guidance and coaching to Strategy and Insights Analysts; and
- Proactively building the capability of business owners when collaborating with different parts of the business.
With your vast experience as a Management Consultant within a top-tier firm, you will have familiarity with strategy development frameworks and methodologies. This will be shown through your ability to identify and develop ideas and thinking that can substantially add value to Medibank's businesses.
You are a practical strategist ready to roll-up the sleeves and team up with internal and external stakeholders on developing creative solutions and propositions that deliver value to the customers and the fund. Your outcomes oriented 80/20 mindset will help you navigate and dynamically prioritise multiple streams of work simultaneously.
To be successful in this role, you will have the natural ability to clearly communicate and connect with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate discussions and focus groups. You will also have demonstrated achievements and significant experience in advanced financial and other quantitative analyses.
What We Offer
In return for your hard work we offer a range of great benefits, including subsidised private health insurance, travel insurance and pet insurance. Furthermore, we take the health and wellbeing of our employees seriously, offering flexible working conditions and encouraging wellbeing at all levels of life.
Medibank is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
A Career at Medibank adds up to more. More achievement. More progress. More passion and more innovation for health.
For a career option that will suit you better, click to apply.